déjà vu

Moustache Man and I had a full morning, literally.  With our bellies filled with breakfast burritos and Chick-fil-A, we took to the streets on a shopping jaunt.  MM is quite dandy at finding things.  When I came out of the dressing room empty handed, he was waiting with a pair of tabi sneaks . . . he said he just knew they were for me.  Well, I couldn’t argue with that!

credits: xs lab the ventilator leather sheath, rick owens lilies dress, reed krakoff sandals

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “déjà vu”

1. April 28th, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Larisa says:

That shirt is amazing.
    I would wear it every day.

Just the right mix and I love the raglan sleeves which I’m usually not a fan of but it contrasts with the rich leather perfectly.

L

2. April 29th, 2012 at 7:04 AM

miss Margaret Cruzemark says:

Amazing style. I totally love your blog!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark

3. April 30th, 2012 at 3:01 PM

nb says:

wow that is such an interesting outfit! love the shoes and the color palette! xxo -nb

4. May 1st, 2012 at 1:03 AM

Valentina says:
  5. May 1st, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Margaret says:

Lookin fierce! Amazing outfit

6. May 1st, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Lauren says:

Love the leather sheath + Rick Owens combo!
    xL

7. May 1st, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Joana Gomes says:

I just feel like I’m getting boring with the indoors outfit photos. I don’t know, maybe I just need a bit of a personal blogging challenge.

I love this sheath of yours, it’s so perfectly minimalistic and cool.

xo Joana

8. May 1st, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Pixie says:
  9. May 1st, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Bobbie Austin says:

love this look
    super edgy!
    the details in your top are so cute
    you have great style :)

10. May 2nd, 2012 at 2:40 AM

phuong says:

lovely top and shoes

Travel in Style

11. May 4th, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Monika says:

thank you for your comment my dear:) I like your outfit, good colour combination!

12. December 16th, 2015 at 11:55 PM

Mbalaji says:

Thank you Krishna sir,We really aptrpciaee for your kind information regarding our beloved village. It has been always fantastic to hear news about our village in such a way,especially, in development sector. I am very much proud of you that you have been serving for our village for such a long prior of time.When I saw your face it remind me of my school age and all those stupid things that i used to do at that time. It just feels like yesterday, I feel young again like a boy. I do hope you also feel the same as me, don’t you sir? I have no doubt you have a huge connection with the school and village both emotionally and physically. I know you love the place same as any other villagers. Only one thing is different with compare to other is that you have been contributing with your highly respected qualification, dedication and honestly almost whole of your life.My heartfelt thanks to you for your hard work and showing such an enthusiasm towards our village and as well as school.We are very lucky to have such a generous teacher and proud of you.Your sincerelyEx student Arjun badmas danda ghar.PS it would be better if you could publish your e mail add so we can contact you personally in future.