10 facts about moi:
1. I have a horrible sweet (cavity) tooth with a penchant for doughnut hunting in the
dead of night.
2. I did ballet for 8 years as a young thing and I miss it.
3. I was an AmeriCorps member for a year after college.
4. I celebrated my bachelorette party w/o an engagement. (I lost a bet).
5. I have a phobia of roller coasters. Insert blood-curdling scream.
6. I love Korean food and I’ve been experimenting with my skills in making it.
7. When I interned at Armani I got to try on a couple of Privé dresses. I felt like Cinderella.
8. I can throw a perfect spiral but I’m terrible at football.
9. I prefer sending letters via post then email. It’s an excuse to buy pretty stationary.
10. I secretly wish I could be on “Dancing with the Stars”. To learn how to ballroom, not
to be a D-list celebrity.
I’m told it’s my duty to tag 10 deserving bloggers. These bloggers are definitely deserving not only because of their crazy blogging skills. In addition, they one, actually read instead of glazing over the pictures and two, explore beyond the first post. Here’s to not getting caught up in the bloggersphere grind and appreciating everyone as creative individuals. Winners, you know what to do.
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12th, 2009 at 5:39 PM and is filed under Snapshot. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.